M83, Vladislav Delay Play DEAF Festival
Not to be confused with Detroit's DEMF festival, over and done with for the year, DEAF electronic music festival is revving up for its seventh year running. The Dublin, Ireland-based party, whose 2008 edition takes place October 22 - 27, is an event independently run by Irish lable D1, and features music, art, and film into one place for five days.
Besides a film festival and art gallery, this year's festival also sees a music lineup that features the likes of M83, Juan Atkins, Luke Vibert, Fuck Buttons, Trans Am, and many other artists. Additionally, festival organizers are compiling a 32-track double CD that will showcase up-and-coming electronic music artists from Ireland, which will be inserted into the festivals program. Meanwhile, check the lineup info below for further artists involved with the festivities.
Check the event's blog for further additions to the lineup, ticket info, and more.
Model 500 (Juan Atkins live w/ UR guys)
Mortiz Von Oswald Trio (Maurizio, Max Louderbauer, Vladislav Delay)
Nurse with Wound
Photo of M83 by Anouck Bertin.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player