Broker/Dealer Preps New Single
Hard to believe, but Broker/Dealer hasn't unveiled a release on Spectral Sound in a good four years. Ryan and Ryan finally put a stop to this silence earlier this week, with the announcement of "Soft Sell." The new single finds the duo returning to the label and still pushing the same quality dance tracks everyone was loving so much in 2004. The release features two brand-new cuts, as well as a couple remixes of the title track courtesy of Kompakt stalwart Thomas Fehlmann. Bag it all on October 21.
01 Soft Sell
02 Soft Sell (Thomas Fehlmann Remix)
03 Save It For Later
04 Soft Sell (Thomas Fehlmann Remix 2)
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player