Broker/Dealer Preps New Single
Hard to believe, but Broker/Dealer hasn't unveiled a release on Spectral Sound in a good four years. Ryan and Ryan finally put a stop to this silence earlier this week, with the announcement of "Soft Sell." The new single finds the duo returning to the label and still pushing the same quality dance tracks everyone was loving so much in 2004. The release features two brand-new cuts, as well as a couple remixes of the title track courtesy of Kompakt stalwart Thomas Fehlmann. Bag it all on October 21.
01 Soft Sell
02 Soft Sell (Thomas Fehlmann Remix)
03 Save It For Later
04 Soft Sell (Thomas Fehlmann Remix 2)
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player