East Village Radio Festival: Delayed?
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Though many in New York are looking forward to the music, film, and gourmet food promised for the previously announced East Village Radio music festival, fans and music heads may have to wait just a little bit longer. An announcement from the organizers arrived today, explaining that the event could possibly be delayed due to the "heavy rains and gusty winds expected for New York City throughout Saturday." Apparently the trouble is all the fault of tropical storm Hanna, currently moving up the East Coast.
The festival is slated to happen on Saturday, September 6 from 1 to 9 p.m., but it may be moved to Sunday, September 7, from 1 to 9 p.m. Organizers will evaluate the weather conditions and make a decision soon. An announcement will be posted on the festival's site.
There goes nature again, trying to swoop in over our good times.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player