East Village Radio Festival: Delayed?
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Though many in New York are looking forward to the music, film, and gourmet food promised for the previously announced East Village Radio music festival, fans and music heads may have to wait just a little bit longer. An announcement from the organizers arrived today, explaining that the event could possibly be delayed due to the "heavy rains and gusty winds expected for New York City throughout Saturday." Apparently the trouble is all the fault of tropical storm Hanna, currently moving up the East Coast.
The festival is slated to happen on Saturday, September 6 from 1 to 9 p.m., but it may be moved to Sunday, September 7, from 1 to 9 p.m. Organizers will evaluate the weather conditions and make a decision soon. An announcement will be posted on the festival's site.
There goes nature again, trying to swoop in over our good times.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player