East Village Radio Festival: Delayed?
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Though many in New York are looking forward to the music, film, and gourmet food promised for the previously announced East Village Radio music festival, fans and music heads may have to wait just a little bit longer. An announcement from the organizers arrived today, explaining that the event could possibly be delayed due to the "heavy rains and gusty winds expected for New York City throughout Saturday." Apparently the trouble is all the fault of tropical storm Hanna, currently moving up the East Coast.
The festival is slated to happen on Saturday, September 6 from 1 to 9 p.m., but it may be moved to Sunday, September 7, from 1 to 9 p.m. Organizers will evaluate the weather conditions and make a decision soon. An announcement will be posted on the festival's site.
There goes nature again, trying to swoop in over our good times.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player