Parenthetical Girls Announce Remixes, Tour
Their first album for Tomlab is set to drop next week, but the Parenthetical Girls have hardly been sitting at home, twiddling their thumbs in the weeks that have led up to the release. Instead the three-man, one-woman outfit from Portland snagged labelmates No Kids, as well as Seattle's The Dead Science, and commissioned the bands to perform remix duties for "This Regrettable End" and "Young Eucharists," respectively.
Additionally, the band has a few tour dates planned for the month of September, beginning next week, just before the September 9 release of Engtanglements. Check them in one of these cities:
09/07 Portland, OR: The Leftbank
09/16 Brooklyn, NY: Music Hall of Williamsburg
09/18 Philadelphia, PA: First Unitarian Church
09/19 Washington, DC: Black Cat
09/20 Columbus, OH: Skully's Muisc Diner
Photo by Patrick Kehoe.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player