Heidi to Host BBC Radio Show
- Words: Jennifer Marston
The much-lauded electro DJ and erstwhile member of the Get Physical family (she's also a charming XLR8R TV guest), Heidi, is set to make a foray into the world of radio. Beginning October 23, she'll host a new BBC Radio 1 show, In New DJs We Trust, every fourth Thursday of the month.
If her DJ sets are any indication, fans can tune in from 2 - 4 p.m. and hear an array of house, techno, and the gazillion sub-genres in between. The show will also feature a "Classic Cut" track, hand-picked from Heidi's personal favorites, as well as an item called "Below the Belt."
Richie Hawtin will guest on the first show, scheduled for October 23 at the aforementioned time. Tune in via your browser, or listen to the show after the fact here.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsMelé Announces New EP, Streams Title Track
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player