The Juan Maclean Remixes Matthew Dear
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Juan went straight to the heart of the track, spotlighting Dear's cry, "I've got to figure out love," and the subsequent remixes showcase the many ways in which that particular clip can be manipulated. The single may or may not provide answers to your questions regarding romance, but by the end of the five-track progression, you’ll probably be thinking along those lines.
01 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Mix)"
02 "Pom Pom (the Juan Maclean Mix - Instrumental)"
03 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Backup Vox Mix)"
04 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Acid Overhaul)"
05 "Pom Pom"
Photo By Doug Coombe.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player