The Juan Maclean Remixes Matthew Dear
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Juan went straight to the heart of the track, spotlighting Dear's cry, "I've got to figure out love," and the subsequent remixes showcase the many ways in which that particular clip can be manipulated. The single may or may not provide answers to your questions regarding romance, but by the end of the five-track progression, you’ll probably be thinking along those lines.
01 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Mix)"
02 "Pom Pom (the Juan Maclean Mix - Instrumental)"
03 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Backup Vox Mix)"
04 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Acid Overhaul)"
05 "Pom Pom"
Photo By Doug Coombe.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player