The Juan Maclean Remixes Matthew Dear
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Juan went straight to the heart of the track, spotlighting Dear's cry, "I've got to figure out love," and the subsequent remixes showcase the many ways in which that particular clip can be manipulated. The single may or may not provide answers to your questions regarding romance, but by the end of the five-track progression, you’ll probably be thinking along those lines.
01 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Mix)"
02 "Pom Pom (the Juan Maclean Mix - Instrumental)"
03 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Backup Vox Mix)"
04 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Acid Overhaul)"
05 "Pom Pom"
Photo By Doug Coombe.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player