The Juan Maclean Remixes Matthew Dear
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Juan went straight to the heart of the track, spotlighting Dear's cry, "I've got to figure out love," and the subsequent remixes showcase the many ways in which that particular clip can be manipulated. The single may or may not provide answers to your questions regarding romance, but by the end of the five-track progression, you’ll probably be thinking along those lines.
01 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Mix)"
02 "Pom Pom (the Juan Maclean Mix - Instrumental)"
03 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Backup Vox Mix)"
04 "Pom Pom (The Juan Maclean Acid Overhaul)"
05 "Pom Pom"
Photo By Doug Coombe.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player