Pinback Keyboardist Battles Cancer
- Words: Jennifer Marston
The band’s label, Touch & Go, reports that Durfey, who has been battling cancer for the last 10 years, experienced a relapse in his condition and "will soon be undergoing intense treatment and therefore unable to perform with the band."
Fans are being encouraged to donate to the Durfey family, seeing that the costs of treating cancer are astronomical. Contributions can be made at terrindurfeyfundraiser.org and myspace.com/terrindurfeyfoundation.
10/07 Toronto, CA - Mod Theatre
10/08 Cleveland, OH - Grog Shop
10/09 Columbus, OH - Milo
10/10 Louisville, KY - Headliners
10/11 Columbia, MO - Blue Note
10/12 Chicago, IL - Bottom Lounge
10/13 Madison, WI - High Noon Salon
10/15 Missoula, MT - The Other Side
10/16 Seattle, WA - Showbox
10/17 Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theatre
10/19 San Francisco, CA - Bimbo's
10/20 Los Angeles, CA - Echoplex
10/22 San Diego, CA - Casbah
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsAndy Stott Preps New LP for Modern Love; Hear a Track Now
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player