Pinback Keyboardist Battles Cancer
- Words: Jennifer Marston
The band’s label, Touch & Go, reports that Durfey, who has been battling cancer for the last 10 years, experienced a relapse in his condition and "will soon be undergoing intense treatment and therefore unable to perform with the band."
Fans are being encouraged to donate to the Durfey family, seeing that the costs of treating cancer are astronomical. Contributions can be made at terrindurfeyfundraiser.org and myspace.com/terrindurfeyfoundation.
10/07 Toronto, CA - Mod Theatre
10/08 Cleveland, OH - Grog Shop
10/09 Columbus, OH - Milo
10/10 Louisville, KY - Headliners
10/11 Columbia, MO - Blue Note
10/12 Chicago, IL - Bottom Lounge
10/13 Madison, WI - High Noon Salon
10/15 Missoula, MT - The Other Side
10/16 Seattle, WA - Showbox
10/17 Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theatre
10/19 San Francisco, CA - Bimbo's
10/20 Los Angeles, CA - Echoplex
10/22 San Diego, CA - Casbah
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player