Soulwax Film Makes Stateside Premiere
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Shame we can't always go behind-the-scenes in person to witness what our favorite artists get up to in the dressing rooms, but we can count ourselves lucky we live in the age of music documentaries. And after a bit of a wait, Soulwax's previously mentioned film, Part of the Weekend Never Dies, is set to make its Stateside premiere on October 28.
The film documents the Belgian electro-rock outfit's travels on the road, as well as the mayhem involved with taking on a world tour, which, if you know these guys, should involve lots of laughs, ladies, and general absurdity. It will first premiere at Nike Sportswear at the Montalban Theatre in L.A., on the aforementioned date, at 8 p.m. The screening is free for anyone who RSVPs.
Soulwax will also play at Hard Fest's Haunted Mansion 2008 party, set to take place on Halloween, from 8 p.m. - 4 a.m., at the Shrine Expo Hall in L.A. Justice, Simian Mobile Disco, Crystal Castles, Boys Noize, Crookers, and others are also slated to appear.
Peep a teaser of the film here.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player