XLR8R Seeks Design Intern for S.F. Office
XLR8R is looking for a design intern who knows the difference between Photoshop and InDesign, and who wouldn’t need any handholding for basic design tasks.
Duties include scanning, resizing, and reformatting images for both print and the web, securing images through press contacts, mailing promo magazines, and assisting the design team with the production of the print magazine as well as the website. Candidates should have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
The internship is unpaid and requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per week, for four to six months. Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three to five examples of your work to Production Manager Mark Bartling at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player