XLR8R Seeks Editorial Intern
XLR8R is looking for an editorial intern to start in its San Francisco office who knows the difference between Junior Boys and Boys Noize, techno and electro, lazer bass and drum & bass, hip-hop and trip-hop, and who requires minimal handholding.
Duties include writing and posting content to the News, MP3, and Podcast sections of the website, assisting with writing record reviews, assist with making web graphics, archiving old content, logging incoming music, and helping with general organizational tasks. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and HTML a plus.
Internship is unpaid, and requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per week for 4-6 months. Journalism students are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and 3-5 published or unpublished writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player