XLR8R Seeks Editorial Intern
XLR8R is looking for an editorial intern to start in its San Francisco office who knows the difference between Junior Boys and Boys Noize, techno and electro, lazer bass and drum & bass, hip-hop and trip-hop, and who requires minimal handholding.
Duties include writing and posting content to the News, MP3, and Podcast sections of the website, assisting with writing record reviews, assist with making web graphics, archiving old content, logging incoming music, and helping with general organizational tasks. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and HTML a plus.
Internship is unpaid, and requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per week for 4-6 months. Journalism students are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and 3-5 published or unpublished writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player