Modular Turns 10, Celebrates with Tour
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Australia-based Modular Records is a decade old, and the label has a few celebrations up its sleeve planned for the month of December. Four, to be exact. Mid-month, Cut Copy, Klaxons, Hercules and Love Affair, The Presets, the Whitest Boy Alive, Muscles, Bumblebeez, Ladyhawke, Bang Gang DJs, and, well, pretty much every act on the roster, will make a four-stop jaunt through their homeland for the Nevereverland tour.
Given the infectious party vibes that tend to radiate from these artists to crowds during a normal show, these dates should be memorable, to say the least. Stay up to speed on the lineup and other info at the tour's site.
12/13 Sydney, Australia - Hordern Pavillion
12/14 Melbourne, Australia - Myer Music Bowl
12/20 Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Riverstage
12/21 Perth, Australia - Members Equity Stadium
Photo of Klaxons by Jason Frank Rothenberg.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player