Modular Turns 10, Celebrates with Tour
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Australia-based Modular Records is a decade old, and the label has a few celebrations up its sleeve planned for the month of December. Four, to be exact. Mid-month, Cut Copy, Klaxons, Hercules and Love Affair, The Presets, the Whitest Boy Alive, Muscles, Bumblebeez, Ladyhawke, Bang Gang DJs, and, well, pretty much every act on the roster, will make a four-stop jaunt through their homeland for the Nevereverland tour.
Given the infectious party vibes that tend to radiate from these artists to crowds during a normal show, these dates should be memorable, to say the least. Stay up to speed on the lineup and other info at the tour's site.
12/13 Sydney, Australia - Hordern Pavillion
12/14 Melbourne, Australia - Myer Music Bowl
12/20 Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Riverstage
12/21 Perth, Australia - Members Equity Stadium
Photo of Klaxons by Jason Frank Rothenberg.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player