Trentmøller Unveils New Fashion Collection
The ever-prolific Danish producer first unveiled a line of t-shirts, dresses, scarves, and other apparel in 2007. One year later, he has a new round of designer items available via online retailer Conzoom. Sixty Euros for a scarf isn't exactly what we'd call cheap, but the new items are über-stylish and you can bet no one else in the club will own a duplicate.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player