Trentmøller Unveils New Fashion Collection
The ever-prolific Danish producer first unveiled a line of t-shirts, dresses, scarves, and other apparel in 2007. One year later, he has a new round of designer items available via online retailer Conzoom. Sixty Euros for a scarf isn't exactly what we'd call cheap, but the new items are über-stylish and you can bet no one else in the club will own a duplicate.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- FeatureGet Familiar: thePeople
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player