Boogie Readies Third Book of Photos
The Serbian-born, Brooklyn-based photographer known the world over as Boogie is ready to release his third book of photos, and Belgrade Belongs to Me: Photographs by Boogie will hit streets in February.
The new collection of pictures zooms in on working-class Belgrade, gypsies, protests, neo-Nazis, and other aspects of urban life that, while they're not exactly feel-good material, provide an accurate portrait of 21st-century realities. This is Boogie, after all, the man who's made an international name for himself by pointing the camera lens on gangs, drugs, and poverty.
Belgrade Belongs to Me will be available in February via powerHouse Books
Image courtesy of powerHouse Books.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player