Boogie Readies Third Book of Photos
The Serbian-born, Brooklyn-based photographer known the world over as Boogie is ready to release his third book of photos, and Belgrade Belongs to Me: Photographs by Boogie will hit streets in February.
The new collection of pictures zooms in on working-class Belgrade, gypsies, protests, neo-Nazis, and other aspects of urban life that, while they're not exactly feel-good material, provide an accurate portrait of 21st-century realities. This is Boogie, after all, the man who's made an international name for himself by pointing the camera lens on gangs, drugs, and poverty.
Belgrade Belongs to Me will be available in February via powerHouse Books
Image courtesy of powerHouse Books.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player