Boogie Readies Third Book of Photos
The Serbian-born, Brooklyn-based photographer known the world over as Boogie is ready to release his third book of photos, and Belgrade Belongs to Me: Photographs by Boogie will hit streets in February.
The new collection of pictures zooms in on working-class Belgrade, gypsies, protests, neo-Nazis, and other aspects of urban life that, while they're not exactly feel-good material, provide an accurate portrait of 21st-century realities. This is Boogie, after all, the man who's made an international name for himself by pointing the camera lens on gangs, drugs, and poverty.
Belgrade Belongs to Me will be available in February via powerHouse Books
Image courtesy of powerHouse Books.
- NewsRBMA to Launch Video Game Music Documentary Series Featuring Flying Lotus, Kode9, and More; Watch the Trailer Now
- GearAsk the Experts: Om Unit
- NewsStream Dark Sky's Upcoming Debut LP for Monkeytown
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsTadd Mullinix Launches Bopside Label, Preps Inaugural Release as JTC
XLR8R Downloads Player