E-40 Release Followed by Remix Contest
- Words: Lulu McAllister
Producers and fans are urged to submit their very best remix of the single “Break Ya Ankles” to LOUD.com, after which E-40 will personally choose his fav. The winner will fly to the Bay Area to kick it with the father of hyphy and his son Droop-E in their studio. Additionally, the winner will receive a Nokia Kyte phone, as well as exposure on E-40’s site and MySpace page. Second place receives the Rane Serato Scratch Live set-up and third place garners a copy of Ableton Live 7 LE.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player