Home Video Release Date Pushed Back
- Words: Lulu McAllister
After word of a late 2008 EP release, Home Video (David Gross and Collin Ruffino) has decided to hold off until the new year for the release. The new EP, It Will Be OK, is now slotted to hit stands on January 13. This will be the band's first release since 2006, when they put out No Certain Night or Morning on Defend Music, and will depart from the band's more minimalist earlier synth-rock to explore more luscious territory. While you wait with bated breath for the wonderfully somber album, check out two of its tracks: "I Can Make You Feel It" and "Maybe What You Need."
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player