Home Video Release Date Pushed Back
- Words: Lulu McAllister
After word of a late 2008 EP release, Home Video (David Gross and Collin Ruffino) has decided to hold off until the new year for the release. The new EP, It Will Be OK, is now slotted to hit stands on January 13. This will be the band's first release since 2006, when they put out No Certain Night or Morning on Defend Music, and will depart from the band's more minimalist earlier synth-rock to explore more luscious territory. While you wait with bated breath for the wonderfully somber album, check out two of its tracks: "I Can Make You Feel It" and "Maybe What You Need."
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player