Home Video Release Date Pushed Back
- Words: Lulu McAllister
After word of a late 2008 EP release, Home Video (David Gross and Collin Ruffino) has decided to hold off until the new year for the release. The new EP, It Will Be OK, is now slotted to hit stands on January 13. This will be the band's first release since 2006, when they put out No Certain Night or Morning on Defend Music, and will depart from the band's more minimalist earlier synth-rock to explore more luscious territory. While you wait with bated breath for the wonderfully somber album, check out two of its tracks: "I Can Make You Feel It" and "Maybe What You Need."
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player