Home Video Release Date Pushed Back
- Words: Lulu McAllister
After word of a late 2008 EP release, Home Video (David Gross and Collin Ruffino) has decided to hold off until the new year for the release. The new EP, It Will Be OK, is now slotted to hit stands on January 13. This will be the band's first release since 2006, when they put out No Certain Night or Morning on Defend Music, and will depart from the band's more minimalist earlier synth-rock to explore more luscious territory. While you wait with bated breath for the wonderfully somber album, check out two of its tracks: "I Can Make You Feel It" and "Maybe What You Need."
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- MP3Liar "Key Party (Spurz 'Key Bump' Edit)"
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- NewsGroundislava Details Upcoming LP for Friends of Friends
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player