Home Video Release Date Pushed Back
- Words: Lulu McAllister
After word of a late 2008 EP release, Home Video (David Gross and Collin Ruffino) has decided to hold off until the new year for the release. The new EP, It Will Be OK, is now slotted to hit stands on January 13. This will be the band's first release since 2006, when they put out No Certain Night or Morning on Defend Music, and will depart from the band's more minimalist earlier synth-rock to explore more luscious territory. While you wait with bated breath for the wonderfully somber album, check out two of its tracks: "I Can Make You Feel It" and "Maybe What You Need."
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player