Ra Ra Riot, Broken West at Noise Pop 2009
S.F.'s Noise Pop Festival continues adding to its previously announced artist lineup. For its 17th year, the indie music festival has already confirmed No Age, the New Pornographers' frontman A.C. Newman, and Antony and the Johnsons, among others. St. Vincent, Josh Ritter, Ra Ra Riot, and The Morning Benders now join the list, which will continue growing until the festival kicks off on February 24.
Badges are on sale and going for $150 each, with a 10 percent discount available until January 12. One of those bad boys will ensure general admission into all shows happening during the festival.
Here's the full, confirmed lineup thus far, in no particular order: No Age, Goblin Cock, Dear and the Headlights, Clues, A.C. Newman, Antony and the Johnsons, St. Vincent, Josh Ritter, French Kicks, Ra Ra Riot, Martha Wainwright, Broken West, The Morning Benders, the Submarines
Pictured: Ra Ra Riot. Photo by Doron Gild.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player