Ra Ra Riot, Broken West at Noise Pop 2009
S.F.'s Noise Pop Festival continues adding to its previously announced artist lineup. For its 17th year, the indie music festival has already confirmed No Age, the New Pornographers' frontman A.C. Newman, and Antony and the Johnsons, among others. St. Vincent, Josh Ritter, Ra Ra Riot, and The Morning Benders now join the list, which will continue growing until the festival kicks off on February 24.
Badges are on sale and going for $150 each, with a 10 percent discount available until January 12. One of those bad boys will ensure general admission into all shows happening during the festival.
Here's the full, confirmed lineup thus far, in no particular order: No Age, Goblin Cock, Dear and the Headlights, Clues, A.C. Newman, Antony and the Johnsons, St. Vincent, Josh Ritter, French Kicks, Ra Ra Riot, Martha Wainwright, Broken West, The Morning Benders, the Submarines
Pictured: Ra Ra Riot. Photo by Doron Gild.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player