Sonar 2009 Announces General Ticket Sale
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Some glad tidings for those who've been pondering how much hard-earned cash they'll have to fork over to attend this year's Sonar Festival in Barcelona, Spain. The three-day music and multimedia festival—set to take place June 18, 19, and 20—is now offering a special price of 125 euros a pop on all general admission passes, through January 31.
Once February 1 rolls around, the price will rise to 140 euros, which doesn't sound like a huge increase, but in this era of credit crunch, every dollar—foreign currency or no—counts. Tickets can be purchased online right now.
Still no word as to the lineup, but with a past roster that includes Ricardo Villalobos, Boys Noize, The Field, Flying Lotus, Neon Neon, and even unlikely candidates The Beastie Boys, the 2009 edition should be worth coughing up the cash for.
Pictured: Ricardo Villalobos. Photo By Marielle Van Doseburg.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
XLR8R Downloads Player