Gui Boratto Readies Second Album
- Words: Jennifer Marston
File that cover in the "Most Disturbing Album Art of the Month" box, but at least the image below means Gui Boratto has finished his sophomore album and is ready to send it into the hands of the club masses.
Take My Breath Away follows 2007's techno-heavy Chromophobia (whose cover was a little more digestible at 10:00 a.m.). Reportedly, the new album is primarily another dance-friendly collection of tracks, with synths, drum machines, and the like. Boratto has also included a couple of mellower numbers. He'll release the album on Kompakt March 23.
Take My Breath Away
01 Take My Breath Away
02 Atomic Soda
04 Opus 17
05 No Turning Back
07 Les Enfants
Photo By Nino.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsThe Knife Splits, Announces Final Tour Dates
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- NewsHear the Lead Track from Midland's Upcoming EP for Aus
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player