SXSW Full Lineup Announced
- Words: Jennifer Marston
The reason there isn't a really long list of artists below, detailing just who'll descend on Austin to perform at SXSW 2009, is because this year's lineup—announced in full today—is so extensive it requires an entire lunch break and then some to click through (assuming your lunch breaks are 15 to 20 minutes long).
We will tell you a few of the artists we're particularly excited to see down in Texas this year, among them, Boys Noize, Jeremy Jay, Late of the Pier, Tanya Morgan, The Death Set, Drop the Lime, Busdriver, and Vivian Girls, who will perform in various venues around the city. Peruse the massive list, which also includes MP3s from a large number of artists, for yourselves.
SXSW takes place March 18 - 22.
Pictured: Busdriver. Photo By Zackary Canepari.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- MP3The Acid "Basic Instinct (Lapalux Remix)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Max Cooper, SBTRKT, Efdemin, and More
- NewsDownload a New Remix from Zed Bias
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player