SXSW Full Lineup Announced
- Words: Jennifer Marston
The reason there isn't a really long list of artists below, detailing just who'll descend on Austin to perform at SXSW 2009, is because this year's lineup—announced in full today—is so extensive it requires an entire lunch break and then some to click through (assuming your lunch breaks are 15 to 20 minutes long).
We will tell you a few of the artists we're particularly excited to see down in Texas this year, among them, Boys Noize, Jeremy Jay, Late of the Pier, Tanya Morgan, The Death Set, Drop the Lime, Busdriver, and Vivian Girls, who will perform in various venues around the city. Peruse the massive list, which also includes MP3s from a large number of artists, for yourselves.
SXSW takes place March 18 - 22.
Pictured: Busdriver. Photo By Zackary Canepari.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player