Tigersushi Launches Fashion Line
- Words: Jennifer Marston
If you have 70 Euros to spend on clothing (that's $88, according to today's currency converter), the Paris-based mecca of all things cool is a good place to go, particularly since Tigersushi Records recently announced the launch of its own fashion brand and already has a few items on sale.
Label boss Joakim, whose drawings have been previously seen on XLR8R.com, took his inspiration from Throbbing Gristle's famous lightning bolt logo. Meanwhile, Paris-based designer Fafi gave a nod to English art-rock band Roxy Music.
Both shirts are limited to 200 copies each. For those who can't make the trip to Paris, fear not. Colette's lovely (and recently redesigned) online store has the shirts, along with other Tigersushi gear, in stock.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsStream Another New Track from Four Tet's Upcoming Percussions 12"s
- Feature20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- NewsMatthewdavid Announces New LP for Brainfeeder, Shares Title Track
- NewsWatch a Tripped-Out Video from Thug Entrancer
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player