XLR8R Seeks S.F. Interns
XLR8R is looking for editorial interns in our San Francisco office who know the difference between Junior Boys and Boys Noize, techno and electro, Major Lazer, lazer bass, and drum & bass, hip-hop and trip-hop, and who require minimal hand-holding. Positions are for both editorial and events and online marketing.
Duties include writing and posting content to the XLR8R website, writing record reviews, assisting with the preparation of web graphics, logging incoming releases, and helping with general organizational tasks. This intern will also help with the management of XLR8R.com's social networking accounts (MySpace, Facebook, Twitter).
All internships are unpaid, and require a commitment of 8-10 hours per week, for 4-6 months. Eligible applicants will have excellent communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and be email- and internet savvy. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and HTML are a plus. Journalism students are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and 2-3 published or unpublished writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player