The Chap Launch North American Tour
- Words: Lulu McAllister
Having released a very danceable third album last summer (Mega Breakfast), London-based pop foursome The Chap is finally hitting up the U.S. for its first-ever North American tour. The band plans to pass through the East Coast, Midwest and, in just a few days, Austin, for South by Southwest.
Check the band out here, talking and about Led Zeppelin and abusive venue owners. Then you can check them out live at one of the following venues (where they will hopefully have better luck with the on-site management):
03/12 Lexington, KY - The University of Kentucky
03/13 Ann Arbor, MI - The Blind Pig
03/14 Hamtramck, MI - Throwbridge House of Coffee
03/15 Chicago, IL - Schubas
03/17 Forth Worth, TX - Lola’s Sixth
03/18 Austin, TX SXSW - Club 1808
03/18 Austin, TX SXSW - Mohawk
03/21 Austin, TX SXSW - Urban Outfitters
03/24 Atlanta, GA - Eyedrum
03/26 Poughkeepsie, NY - Matthew's Mug
03/27 New York, NY - Le Poisson Rouge
03/28 New York, NY - Cake Shop
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player