Lindstrøm and Prins Thomas Prep Album
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Ringleaders of the Norwegian disco scene Hans-Peter Lindstrøm and Prins Thomas debuted their first collaborative effort in 2006, a self-titled album XLR8R scribe Peter Nicholson dubbed "disturbingly hummable electronic music."
The two producers reunited recently to make a second collaborative album, which they've simply titled II. No doubt they've drawn on their musical experiences over the last three ears, which include a solo release by Lindstrøm (Where You Go I Go Too) and endless remixes by Thomas, who's often dubbed "The Remiks King" by his cohorts. II should also include plenty of disco and, we expect, be a release one can hum to as well.
Eskimo Recordings will release the album on May 26.
03 For Ett Slikk Og Ingenting
04 Rett Paa
05 Skal Vi Proeve Naa?
06 Gudene Vet + Snutt
07 Note I Love You + 100
08 Flue Paa Veggen
Photo By Lin Stensrud.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player