Lindstrøm and Prins Thomas Prep Album
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Ringleaders of the Norwegian disco scene Hans-Peter Lindstrøm and Prins Thomas debuted their first collaborative effort in 2006, a self-titled album XLR8R scribe Peter Nicholson dubbed "disturbingly hummable electronic music."
The two producers reunited recently to make a second collaborative album, which they've simply titled II. No doubt they've drawn on their musical experiences over the last three ears, which include a solo release by Lindstrøm (Where You Go I Go Too) and endless remixes by Thomas, who's often dubbed "The Remiks King" by his cohorts. II should also include plenty of disco and, we expect, be a release one can hum to as well.
Eskimo Recordings will release the album on May 26.
03 For Ett Slikk Og Ingenting
04 Rett Paa
05 Skal Vi Proeve Naa?
06 Gudene Vet + Snutt
07 Note I Love You + 100
08 Flue Paa Veggen
Photo By Lin Stensrud.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player