Lindstrøm and Prins Thomas Prep Album
- Words: Maverick Newberry
Ringleaders of the Norwegian disco scene Hans-Peter Lindstrøm and Prins Thomas debuted their first collaborative effort in 2006, a self-titled album XLR8R scribe Peter Nicholson dubbed "disturbingly hummable electronic music."
The two producers reunited recently to make a second collaborative album, which they've simply titled II. No doubt they've drawn on their musical experiences over the last three ears, which include a solo release by Lindstrøm (Where You Go I Go Too) and endless remixes by Thomas, who's often dubbed "The Remiks King" by his cohorts. II should also include plenty of disco and, we expect, be a release one can hum to as well.
Eskimo Recordings will release the album on May 26.
03 For Ett Slikk Og Ingenting
04 Rett Paa
05 Skal Vi Proeve Naa?
06 Gudene Vet + Snutt
07 Note I Love You + 100
08 Flue Paa Veggen
Photo By Lin Stensrud.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player