Reebok Teams Up with Kidz in the Hall
- Words: Lulu McAllister
To celebrate the release of its new Classic Remix collection of updated classic footwear styles—a combination of “then and now” items from Reebok’s history—the famous shoe company is teaming up with a number of well-known and emerging hip-hop acts.
Each of the artists involved in the project, including the likes of Kid Sister and B.o.B., will re-interpret a song from the ‘80s for distribution with the new line of shoes. First up on the agenda are Kidz in the Hall, who will tackle the song “I Got it Made” by Special Ed. This and other songs in the series will be available to download by customers who purchase any footwear from the Classic Remix collection. Reebok will continue to add new colors and styles to the collection throughout the year to reflect the musicians involved.
Starting today, you can get your hands on a pair at any Foot Locker store, where the line is exclusively sold.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player