Reebok Teams Up with Kidz in the Hall
- Words: Lulu McAllister
To celebrate the release of its new Classic Remix collection of updated classic footwear styles—a combination of “then and now” items from Reebok’s history—the famous shoe company is teaming up with a number of well-known and emerging hip-hop acts.
Each of the artists involved in the project, including the likes of Kid Sister and B.o.B., will re-interpret a song from the ‘80s for distribution with the new line of shoes. First up on the agenda are Kidz in the Hall, who will tackle the song “I Got it Made” by Special Ed. This and other songs in the series will be available to download by customers who purchase any footwear from the Classic Remix collection. Reebok will continue to add new colors and styles to the collection throughout the year to reflect the musicians involved.
Starting today, you can get your hands on a pair at any Foot Locker store, where the line is exclusively sold.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player