Reebok Teams Up with Kidz in the Hall
- Words: Lulu McAllister
To celebrate the release of its new Classic Remix collection of updated classic footwear styles—a combination of “then and now” items from Reebok’s history—the famous shoe company is teaming up with a number of well-known and emerging hip-hop acts.
Each of the artists involved in the project, including the likes of Kid Sister and B.o.B., will re-interpret a song from the ‘80s for distribution with the new line of shoes. First up on the agenda are Kidz in the Hall, who will tackle the song “I Got it Made” by Special Ed. This and other songs in the series will be available to download by customers who purchase any footwear from the Classic Remix collection. Reebok will continue to add new colors and styles to the collection throughout the year to reflect the musicians involved.
Starting today, you can get your hands on a pair at any Foot Locker store, where the line is exclusively sold.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player