London-based Simian Mobile Disco has had a stellar 2007, with the release of the much-praised Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release and a set of unforgettable live shows to accompany the album. How is the dynamic duo going to cap off the year? By re-releasing “Hustler” as a commercial single, that’s how.
Read more »
The world-famous Daft Punk enjoyed a triumphant tour this year, performing some of its most epic live shows in the States, with sold-out dates at New York’s Keystone Park and Chicago’s Lollapalooza festival. December 4 marks the audio realization of the French duo’s performances, with Alive 2007. Read more »
Cambridge-based Heartbeat Records has launched a new website and podcast called the Heartbeat Reggae Podcast. Founded in 1981, Heartbeat is known for its vast collection of rare Studio One and Channel One recordings, and was one of the first American labels to broaden reggae’s U.S. fanbase. Boston radio deejay Joshua B hosts the podcast, which previews and features some of Heartbeat’s most famous albums. Read more »
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player