Be in Tanya Morgan's Video
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Maybe you missed that chance to play an extra in Milk, but Brooklyn/Cincinnati hip-hop trio Tanya Morgan is giving Bay Area residents another chance to appear on camera, as the boys are filming the video for their track "So Damn Down" on Sunday, April 5 and have invited anyone and everyone to participate.
It's a straightforward affair: Shooting will take place from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at the KTOP Studios at 250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 5354, in Oakland, California. Anyone is welcome, so long as they're clad in black and white from the waist up. The group warns that participants who arrive sans proper top will have to wear "a dirty, sweaty, nasty shirt" provided by Tanya Morgan. Exactly what will take place with these shirts remains to be seen, but those in the shoot should plan to stick around 20 to 30 minutes.
Take a listen to the track for a little inspiration, then get thee to American Apparel for the correct, uh, apparel.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player