Artists share their favorite shots from the Coachella Festival.
“I can't think of any other festival in the world where I'd have been able to take this picture.”
– Jack Brown, White Lies
“This photo taken during our set in the Gobi tent. Kalaf and Conductor look like two very excited five-year-old kids on stage!"
– Lil’ Jon, beatmaker, Buraka Som Sistema
“One of the best things about playing at festivals is catching up with old friends you haven't seen in a while. I was a little bummed because I couldn’t get close enough to lick Steve Aoki’s face like I do in my dreams, so I just ate his hair instead.”
– Kim Moyes, The Presets
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player