Artists share their favorite shots from the Coachella Festival.
“I can't think of any other festival in the world where I'd have been able to take this picture.”
– Jack Brown, White Lies
“This photo taken during our set in the Gobi tent. Kalaf and Conductor look like two very excited five-year-old kids on stage!"
– Lil’ Jon, beatmaker, Buraka Som Sistema
“One of the best things about playing at festivals is catching up with old friends you haven't seen in a while. I was a little bummed because I couldn’t get close enough to lick Steve Aoki’s face like I do in my dreams, so I just ate his hair instead.”
– Kim Moyes, The Presets
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsStream "Fifty Fathoms" from Marquis Hawkes' Upcoming EP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player