Artists share their favorite shots from the Coachella Festival.
“I can't think of any other festival in the world where I'd have been able to take this picture.”
– Jack Brown, White Lies
“This photo taken during our set in the Gobi tent. Kalaf and Conductor look like two very excited five-year-old kids on stage!"
– Lil’ Jon, beatmaker, Buraka Som Sistema
“One of the best things about playing at festivals is catching up with old friends you haven't seen in a while. I was a little bummed because I couldn’t get close enough to lick Steve Aoki’s face like I do in my dreams, so I just ate his hair instead.”
– Kim Moyes, The Presets
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player