No Commercial Value: Delia Darbyshire
- Words: Ken Taylor
The recently launched No Commercial Value is a web-based storehouse for artistic bounty run by filmmaker and music Amir Husak and fellow filmmaker Prem Sooriyakumar. Each week, the site showcases work from artists of all disciplines, including film, sound, and photography. We thought we’d point you to last week’s great collection of work taken from and inspired by sound experimenter and Theremin virtuoso Delia Darbyshire.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player