No Commercial Value: Delia Darbyshire
- Words: Ken Taylor
The recently launched No Commercial Value is a web-based storehouse for artistic bounty run by filmmaker and music Amir Husak and fellow filmmaker Prem Sooriyakumar. Each week, the site showcases work from artists of all disciplines, including film, sound, and photography. We thought we’d point you to last week’s great collection of work taken from and inspired by sound experimenter and Theremin virtuoso Delia Darbyshire.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player