Blonde Redhead Does Free Brooklyn Show
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Brooklynites (and the rest of the tri-state area) should head to the Prospect Park Bandshell on Friday, June 26, as none other than Blonde Redhead will be performing a free show that evening. The set is part of Brooklyn's annual Celebrate Brooklyn! series, which lures about 250,000 folks each summer with its music and dance performances. Blonde Redhead's set will take place at 7:30 p.m. (park gates open at 6:30), and the multilingual rockers will perform songs from across their discography.
Other noteworthy Celebrate Brooklyn! shows include Femi Kuti & Positive Force on June 25, Crystal Stilts on August 1, and Animal Collective on August 14 and 15.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player