Dubstep Photo Exhibition
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Dubstep isn't often associated with art galleries, but the genre will have its moment to shine this summer in London. Photographer/student James Measom will showcase photos taken from dubstep clubs as part of the Plymouth College of Art Graduate Show. Measom is currently offering a preview on his website. The rest can be seen on site from Friday, June 12 - Monday, June 15, with an exhibition launch party on June 11.
The exhibition will show at The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
XLR8R Downloads Player