Dubstep Photo Exhibition
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Dubstep isn't often associated with art galleries, but the genre will have its moment to shine this summer in London. Photographer/student James Measom will showcase photos taken from dubstep clubs as part of the Plymouth College of Art Graduate Show. Measom is currently offering a preview on his website. The rest can be seen on site from Friday, June 12 - Monday, June 15, with an exhibition launch party on June 11.
The exhibition will show at The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player