Friday Fun Blog: Everything is Terrible
- Words: Chris Sabbath
The folks over at Everything is Terrible have taken the prehistoric expression “video is the wave of the future” and made it an actuality here in the 21st century. The website, which offers daily postings of ridiculous videos and forgotten footage from the past, basically operates as a rummage pile for YouTubers to geek-out on. Are you craving to see homeboy in neon tights as he raps about longing for plus-size girls? Done. How about an '80s infomercial featuring a magician who can make women’s clothes disappear within the span of a jump cut? They have that too. The EIT gang will be appearing in person at Los Angeles' Silent Movie Theatre on June 20th for a screening of their new DVD, Everything is Terrible! The Movie, so if you’re in the area definitely stop by. The show starts at 10:30 p.m., and cover is $10.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player