Kraddy Departs from The Glitch Mob
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Four-man laptop powerhouse The Glitch Mob has been performing recent shows with only three members onstage, and that's a setup that, according to the group, is likely to stick, as member Matthew "Kraddy" Kratz has announced his departure. A recent posting on the group's site had this to say:
"Due to creative differences, we have decided, as a group, to part ways. We believe that this will be a positive change for everyone involved and we continue to support Kraddy as both a friend and a musician."
Kratz confirmed the above information, simply saying, "The Glitch Mob and I decided it would be best to part ways," and also added, "I will continue performing and producing as Kraddy and I will have some new tunes for you soon."
From left: Kraddy, Ooah, edIT, and Boreta. Photo by Rennie Solis.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player