Pop Montreal 2009 Dates
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Dates for the 2009 edition of Pop Montreal are in. The annual festival—which featured Beach House, Vetiver, The Bug, Dan Deacon, and hundreds of others last year—will unroll another five-day event that, this year, will bring more than 400 artists to Quebec's largest city, from September 30 - October 4.
The submission deadline just closed for band applications, so expect an initial lineup to come through the pipeline soon. In the meantime, get involved with this year's festivities by becoming a volunteer.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player