Pop Montreal 2009 Dates
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Dates for the 2009 edition of Pop Montreal are in. The annual festival—which featured Beach House, Vetiver, The Bug, Dan Deacon, and hundreds of others last year—will unroll another five-day event that, this year, will bring more than 400 artists to Quebec's largest city, from September 30 - October 4.
The submission deadline just closed for band applications, so expect an initial lineup to come through the pipeline soon. In the meantime, get involved with this year's festivities by becoming a volunteer.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player