Whartscape Lineup Unveiled
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Baltimore's annual Whartscape fest is upon us, thanks once again to Dan Deacon and his Wham City crew. We haven't heard much on the actual details of this year's event, but we do know it's taking place July 9 - 12, and at least some artists are booked. According to Whartscape's official site, tickets will go on sale soon. Prepare for some exhaustively good times.
Dan Deacon w/ Ensemble
Vincent Black Shadow
Lesser Gonzalez Alvarez
Crazy Dreams Band
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player