ADE Announces Partial Line-Up
- Words: Patric Fallon
We've all got at least one more reason to love Amsterdam now. This October, from the 21st til the 24th, 80,000 dance music lovers, and just about the entirety of the industry behind the music's many genres, will converge on 40 different venues to witness the 700-plus DJs and live music acts that make up the 14th edition of the Amsterdam Dance Event. Among the festival's prestigious ranks are long-standing artists Carl Craig, Laurent Garnier, The Black Dog, and Richie Hawtin, along with more recent faves like Boys Noize and Appleblim, plus hundreds more. If you love techno, house, electro, disco—hell, even trance—and you can make it to Amsterdam, the ADE is your place to be.
pictured Laurent Garnier
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player