ADE Announces Partial Line-Up
- Words: Patric Fallon
We've all got at least one more reason to love Amsterdam now. This October, from the 21st til the 24th, 80,000 dance music lovers, and just about the entirety of the industry behind the music's many genres, will converge on 40 different venues to witness the 700-plus DJs and live music acts that make up the 14th edition of the Amsterdam Dance Event. Among the festival's prestigious ranks are long-standing artists Carl Craig, Laurent Garnier, The Black Dog, and Richie Hawtin, along with more recent faves like Boys Noize and Appleblim, plus hundreds more. If you love techno, house, electro, disco—hell, even trance—and you can make it to Amsterdam, the ADE is your place to be.
pictured Laurent Garnier
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player