ADE Announces Partial Line-Up
- Words: Patric Fallon
We've all got at least one more reason to love Amsterdam now. This October, from the 21st til the 24th, 80,000 dance music lovers, and just about the entirety of the industry behind the music's many genres, will converge on 40 different venues to witness the 700-plus DJs and live music acts that make up the 14th edition of the Amsterdam Dance Event. Among the festival's prestigious ranks are long-standing artists Carl Craig, Laurent Garnier, The Black Dog, and Richie Hawtin, along with more recent faves like Boys Noize and Appleblim, plus hundreds more. If you love techno, house, electro, disco—hell, even trance—and you can make it to Amsterdam, the ADE is your place to be.
pictured Laurent Garnier
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player