Ellen Allien's Fall/Winter Line Revealed
- Words: Thomas Rees
After being premiered at Berlin Fashion Week, electronic renaissance woman Ellen Allien's fall/winter collection for 2009 has been revealed! Reflecting the neon glow of rainy city streets, the unisex City Lights t-shirt and dress line features mirrored, brushed lines of vibrant, moving color. Allien also keeps with the trend of recycling denim in her 24 Hour Jeans collection, featuring well-cut yet patchwork versions of the latest in women's denim. Fortunately, the entire collection is available for purchase online, just in case you can't make it to Berlin this fall.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player