Ellen Allien's Fall/Winter Line Revealed
- Words: Thomas Rees
After being premiered at Berlin Fashion Week, electronic renaissance woman Ellen Allien's fall/winter collection for 2009 has been revealed! Reflecting the neon glow of rainy city streets, the unisex City Lights t-shirt and dress line features mirrored, brushed lines of vibrant, moving color. Allien also keeps with the trend of recycling denim in her 24 Hour Jeans collection, featuring well-cut yet patchwork versions of the latest in women's denim. Fortunately, the entire collection is available for purchase online, just in case you can't make it to Berlin this fall.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player