Mum Announces New Album Details
- Words: Patric Fallon
Music fans should be constantly thanking their lucky stars that Iceland exists. Between the religious experience of Sigur Ros' made-up language, the timeless vocal workouts of Björk, and the groundbreaking dance sounds of GusGus, the island country has given us plenty to get psyched about—so get ready for more. The soft-spoken and atmospheric múm is set to release it's fifth proper record, Sing Along to Songs You Don't Know, this September via Morr Music/Euphono, and it comes two years in the making. The album's press release describes the work as a "more relaxed and quietly sad" album—a description fitting of the band's entire career. And the tracklisting looks just as sweetly strange as múm themselves.
1. If I Were a Fish
2. Sing Along
3. Prophecies and Reversed Memories
4. A River Don't Stop to Breathe
5. The Smell of Today is Sweet Like Breastmilk in the Wind
6. Show Me
8. Blow Your Nose
10. The Last Shapes of Never
12. Ladies of the New Century
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
XLR8R Downloads Player