Plus 8 Celebrates 100 With Logo Contest
- Words: Ken Taylor
This October, Richie Hawtin's Plus 8 label will celebrate its 100th release with a special remix compilation, featuring tracks from the 19-years-running back-catalog remixed by friends of the producer/DJ extraordinaire. As well, the iconic Plus 8 logo will undergo a redesign. And here's where you come in: Plus 8 is asking its fans to reinterpret one of the label's five logos from the past. The best submissions will be integrated as part of the special anniversary release. The prizes are yet to be announced, but you can bet the rewards will be something good (?).
To get started, download the contest rules and image files now. The final date for entries is August 14, 2009.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player