Plus 8 Celebrates 100 With Logo Contest
- Words: Ken Taylor
This October, Richie Hawtin's Plus 8 label will celebrate its 100th release with a special remix compilation, featuring tracks from the 19-years-running back-catalog remixed by friends of the producer/DJ extraordinaire. As well, the iconic Plus 8 logo will undergo a redesign. And here's where you come in: Plus 8 is asking its fans to reinterpret one of the label's five logos from the past. The best submissions will be integrated as part of the special anniversary release. The prizes are yet to be announced, but you can bet the rewards will be something good (?).
To get started, download the contest rules and image files now. The final date for entries is August 14, 2009.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player