Tellier, Brodinski to Play OohLaLA Fest
- Words: Patric Fallon
Not that the Ed Banger crew hasn't already brought some French flavor to the west coast's largest center of music and entertainment, but L.A. will once again be taken by a storm of berets, French house, and indie-pop music, this time at the Henry Fonda Theatre September 23 through the 25. Presented by Goldenvoice, creators of the Coachella music festival, the three-day OohLaLA festival will feature performances from dance-pop crooner Sébastien Tellier, piano aficionado Gonzales, and tech-house DJ/producer Brodinski, to name a few. In addition to providing all those in attendance with a trés good time, OohLaLA aims to foster a better understanding of France through public and cultural art events. If Daft Punk hasn't already paved the way for progress, this festival is sure to do the trick.
pictured Sébastien Tellier
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player