In issue 101, XLR8R's Berlin City Issue, Cameron Macdonald sat down with Ec8or’s Patric Catani and Gina D’orio. Here's a small sampling of what he discussed with this digital hardcore duo.
XLR8R: At what point did you decide to move on after Ec8or and its label, Digital Hardcore Recordings?
Head to his website and your photo viewing options include gypsies, crack, dope, and gangs, as well as some brutally honest portrayals of his native war-torn Yugoslavia. Here lies the essence of photographer Boogie's work, and his first book It's All Good attempts to document these things without judging them. Whether its portraits of gangs in Queensbridge or gypsy children in Belgrade, Serbia, Boogie gives the viewer a look at a no-nonsense reality.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Besos Not Bombs Presents
Viva La Salsa Halloween And Dia De Los Muertos Celebration
Celebrate the the two holidays with latin hip-hop and reggae, costumes, and more.
Voz Alta Chicano Latino Performance Space, 1544 Broadway, San Diego
11pm - 3am, 21+
Read more »
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player