Daniel Meteo Gets to Work
- Words: Patric Fallon
The wonderful thing about Berlin-based producer Daniel Meteo is that he doesn't make electronic music solely with the club in mind, but, instead, crafts his songs with consideration for those of us that need to stay in after a long, arduous day working in the coal mine. With that sentiment, Meteo has prepped his follow-up to 2006's Peruments, the forthcoming sophomore release, Working Class. The 11-track long-player runs the gamut of Meteo's thoughtful house, dub, electronica, and IDM production work, making plenty of leftfield pit stops along the way. Those looking forward to the blue-collar dance party can spend their hard-earned duckets when Working Class gets its release via Shitkatapult October 2. The tracklist is below.
1. The Beat of the Heart
2. Return of the Pure
4. Working Class
5. On the Corner
8. In the Mood
9. Schön Feddich
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player