Flosstradamus Throws Yard Sale
- Words: Chris Sabbath
If you happen to find yourself plodding through the Irving Park and Western intersection in Chi-town this weekend, you might want to stop by the Flosstradamus pad to sift through the piles of goods that await a new home at their second annual Flossy Yard Sale. Up for grabs are an array of bikes, new and vintage clothes, hats, shoes and other cool gear, scattered electronics and musical instruments from their home studio, along with anything else the pair is too lazy to move to their new crib. Plenty of cheap deals are to be had so stop by early to have a beer on the group and get the best bargains. The sale will be going on both Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. And, just as an FYI, you can also find a few too-good-for-yard-sale items on eBay, so be sure to get your bidding war on here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player