Friday Blog Fun: Tim & Barry TV
- Words: Ken Taylor
London-based photographers Tim and Barry have been providing the U.K.'s underground with some of its finest images for some time now. They recently launched Tim and Barry TV, where every Friday at 4:20 PM GMT (funny, right?) the pair turns its attention to moving pictures, and airs its live, on-the-spot videos of some of our favorite new singers and MCs. Check back each Friday for more one-of-a-kind vids, and hit up Tempz' and JME's ParTV while you're there.
Egypt's "In the Morning"
Tempa T at the Acropolis
Radioclit photo by Tim and Barry
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player