Friday Blog Fun: Tim & Barry TV
- Words: Ken Taylor
London-based photographers Tim and Barry have been providing the U.K.'s underground with some of its finest images for some time now. They recently launched Tim and Barry TV, where every Friday at 4:20 PM GMT (funny, right?) the pair turns its attention to moving pictures, and airs its live, on-the-spot videos of some of our favorite new singers and MCs. Check back each Friday for more one-of-a-kind vids, and hit up Tempz' and JME's ParTV while you're there.
Egypt's "In the Morning"
Tempa T at the Acropolis
Radioclit photo by Tim and Barry
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player