Friday Blog Fun: Tim & Barry TV
- Words: Ken Taylor
London-based photographers Tim and Barry have been providing the U.K.'s underground with some of its finest images for some time now. They recently launched Tim and Barry TV, where every Friday at 4:20 PM GMT (funny, right?) the pair turns its attention to moving pictures, and airs its live, on-the-spot videos of some of our favorite new singers and MCs. Check back each Friday for more one-of-a-kind vids, and hit up Tempz' and JME's ParTV while you're there.
Egypt's "In the Morning"
Tempa T at the Acropolis
Radioclit photo by Tim and Barry
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player