Friday Blog Fun: Tim & Barry TV
- Words: Ken Taylor
London-based photographers Tim and Barry have been providing the U.K.'s underground with some of its finest images for some time now. They recently launched Tim and Barry TV, where every Friday at 4:20 PM GMT (funny, right?) the pair turns its attention to moving pictures, and airs its live, on-the-spot videos of some of our favorite new singers and MCs. Check back each Friday for more one-of-a-kind vids, and hit up Tempz' and JME's ParTV while you're there.
Egypt's "In the Morning"
Tempa T at the Acropolis
Radioclit photo by Tim and Barry
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player