FYF Fest L.A. Announces Line-up
- Words: Chris Sabbath
Fuck yeah, Los Angeles! Looks like another humdinger of a music fest is on the horizon and this time its landing in the City of Angels on September 5. Now in its sixth year, FYF Fest's organizers—Sean Carlson, Keith Morris of Black Flag/Circle Jerks—have transported what began at multiple venues around Echo Park to a three-stage, outdoor bash at the Los Angeles Historic State Park in downtown L.A. Get ready for the motherfucking ruckus to be brought to your dome with a triple shot of fuzz, scuzz, and amp rumble, because on deck to perform are Lightning Bolt, No Age, Eat Skull, Telepathe, Times New Viking, Crystal Antlers, Japanther, and many, many more. In addition, the festival will also raise awareness for the California State Park System, which has recently been threatened due to Governor Schwarzenegger's recent budget cuts. Tickets are $20 and go on sale Aug 4.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player