Horse Meat Disco Offers Comp and Mix
- Words: Patric Fallon
It used to be only on Sunday nights at the Eagle London in Vauxhall, London that you could enjoy the pure disco pleasure of Horse Meat Disco, but now, thanks to the release of their first official mix CD, you can get down to their choice sounds any time you like. Available today on Strut and crafted by the dance club's resident DJs, the release comes complete with a 16-song classic-disco dance mix on one disc as well as 12 unmixed tracks on the second. In celebration of the mix's release, the London crew has put together a free half-hour mix, available for download here. More information on the first Horse Meat Disco mix CD can be found here.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player