Horse Meat Disco Offers Comp and Mix
- Words: Patric Fallon
It used to be only on Sunday nights at the Eagle London in Vauxhall, London that you could enjoy the pure disco pleasure of Horse Meat Disco, but now, thanks to the release of their first official mix CD, you can get down to their choice sounds any time you like. Available today on Strut and crafted by the dance club's resident DJs, the release comes complete with a 16-song classic-disco dance mix on one disc as well as 12 unmixed tracks on the second. In celebration of the mix's release, the London crew has put together a free half-hour mix, available for download here. More information on the first Horse Meat Disco mix CD can be found here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player