L.A. Dope: The City's Beatmakers
- Words: Derek Grey
Sheffield, U.K.-based XLR8R contributor Shaun Bloodworth recently visited Los Angeles to document the scene's many beatmakers with his camera. The project, a self-funded collaboration between Bloodworth and Art Director Stuart Hammersley of GiveUpArt, entitled L.A Dope, "is the first part of what is hoped to be a wider document of electronic artists," says Bloodworth.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
XLR8R Downloads Player