L.A. Dope: The City's Beatmakers
- Words: Derek Grey
Sheffield, U.K.-based XLR8R contributor Shaun Bloodworth recently visited Los Angeles to document the scene's many beatmakers with his camera. The project, a self-funded collaboration between Bloodworth and Art Director Stuart Hammersley of GiveUpArt, entitled L.A Dope, "is the first part of what is hoped to be a wider document of electronic artists," says Bloodworth.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player