L.A. Dope: The City's Beatmakers
- Words: Derek Grey
Sheffield, U.K.-based XLR8R contributor Shaun Bloodworth recently visited Los Angeles to document the scene's many beatmakers with his camera. The project, a self-funded collaboration between Bloodworth and Art Director Stuart Hammersley of GiveUpArt, entitled L.A Dope, "is the first part of what is hoped to be a wider document of electronic artists," says Bloodworth.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player