L.A. Dope: The City's Beatmakers
- Words: Derek Grey
Sheffield, U.K.-based XLR8R contributor Shaun Bloodworth recently visited Los Angeles to document the scene's many beatmakers with his camera. The project, a self-funded collaboration between Bloodworth and Art Director Stuart Hammersley of GiveUpArt, entitled L.A Dope, "is the first part of what is hoped to be a wider document of electronic artists," says Bloodworth.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player