Tim Saccenti Mounts First Solo Show
- Words: Patric Fallon
The photographer/filmmaker behind the floating cube of mirrors in Battles' "Atlas" video and the bodiless ears and noses in Jamie Lidell's "Another Day" video has received his first solo exhibition. Timothy Saccenti will unveil Garden of Unearthly Delights at the Diesel Denim Gallery in the Aoyama district of Tokyo this Friday, August 14. The installment consists of new moving images and prints based around a story that Saccenti has been writing about a lone creature that slowly comes to understand its own existence and, through a series of mind-altering events, its purpose for living. Heavy stuff. A video preview for the exhibit can be found here.
Image from Garden of Unearthly Delights
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player