S.F. Triple Base Gallery Hosts Show, Walk
- Words: Chris Sabbath
San Francisco's Triple Base Gallery has an installation coming up just around the bend that might be worth checking out if you're strolling along 24th Street in the Mission District neighborhood. Curated by S.F.-based artist Michelle Blade, Involved, Socially is a group exhibition of foil-wrapped letters, photography, and video montages that examines how an artist may be informed by a parallel social practice. David Horvitz, a New York photographer who has collaborated with artists like B.A.R.R., High Places, and Xiu Xiu in the past, is one of five artists featured, and will organize a walk through the streets of San Francisco starting at dusk on August 21 until the dawn of August 22. Those interested in participating can meet at the Triple Base headquarters (3041 24th St., S.F., CA) around sunset to depart at 8 p.m. The opening reception is August 7 from 7-10 p.m. and runs through September 6.
pictured David Horvitz
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player