Fabric Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary With Massive Weekend Party
- Words: Thomas Rees
Legendary London nightclub Fabric opened its doors for the first time on October 21, 1999, so to celebrate 10 years at the top of the London nightlife scene, the club is hosting a weekend-long bash that features some of the biggest names in electronic music. Friday sees Rusko, Craze, and more FabricLive stars bringing their unique DJing styles to three rooms. But the real party starts on Saturday and features Ivan Smagghe, Daniel Bell, Ricardo Villalobos, Rub N Tug, Kenny Larkin, Swayzak, Andrew Weatherall, Michael Mayer, and a staggering number of other electronic stars. Advance tickets are sold out, but there will be plenty at the doors. More information on ticketing and complete line-up details can be found on the Fabric site.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player