Fabric Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary With Massive Weekend Party
- Words: Thomas Rees
Legendary London nightclub Fabric opened its doors for the first time on October 21, 1999, so to celebrate 10 years at the top of the London nightlife scene, the club is hosting a weekend-long bash that features some of the biggest names in electronic music. Friday sees Rusko, Craze, and more FabricLive stars bringing their unique DJing styles to three rooms. But the real party starts on Saturday and features Ivan Smagghe, Daniel Bell, Ricardo Villalobos, Rub N Tug, Kenny Larkin, Swayzak, Andrew Weatherall, Michael Mayer, and a staggering number of other electronic stars. Advance tickets are sold out, but there will be plenty at the doors. More information on ticketing and complete line-up details can be found on the Fabric site.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- MP3Astronomar "Gargoile (Massacooramaan Remix)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player