Graf Icon Miss Van Set to Make Her Mark in London With Lovestain
- Words: Patric Fallon
Barcelona-based street artist Miss Van, a painter whose doe-eyed, full-lipped figures have provided the graffiti world with a much needed feminine edge, has curated a new solo show for London gallery StolenSpace serving as a retrospective for her 13-plus years as an artist while also unveiling her new work. The exhibition, Miss Van's largest show to date entitled Lovestain, opens today and will run through Oct 18.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player