Graf Icon Miss Van Set to Make Her Mark in London With Lovestain
- Words: Patric Fallon
Barcelona-based street artist Miss Van, a painter whose doe-eyed, full-lipped figures have provided the graffiti world with a much needed feminine edge, has curated a new solo show for London gallery StolenSpace serving as a retrospective for her 13-plus years as an artist while also unveiling her new work. The exhibition, Miss Van's largest show to date entitled Lovestain, opens today and will run through Oct 18.
- MP3Chrissy Murderbot "Alright (Calculon & Austin Speed Remix)"
- NewsListen to a Reversed Version of Boards of Canada's New Single
- NewsListen to the New Single from Boards of Canada
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Ikonika
- FeatureWax Ecstatic: Kyle Hall, Gerd Janson, Hieroglyphic Being, and More Discuss the Limited Vinyl Craze
XLR8R Downloads Player